Sunday, November 23, 2014

Wefined bassets take a while to bwog

Hewwo Der all. Tis been a while. As I become a widdle more owlder an wefined I welize Dat much of my day iz wooteen,  an bwogging has fawwen by da wayside. Tis a shame weely.  I wook In da miwwa an notice der are gwey hairs beneif mah eyes. I suppose dis culturing an aging wuz inevitable.  Still I cawwy on. Days aw betta by far....mama stays home wif me now. She was sick fo months but now is back to Dat computuh buziness. My house still burdens me wif landfieesh, but I've long become used to their icky pwesence.
Most importantly mama an Dada tell me they have come to Der senses an purchased me a 900 dollar dog bed!!! Next week instead of deez howeible tings dey sit in Dat I cannot fit into wif dem....we are getting a big dog bed we can all pile onto togever to watch TV wif an snuggle! I will love to steal mama's warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment